Maxpro Calibration Request
Maxpro is proud of the investment it has made in state-of-the-art precision calibration and certification equipment. You can count on us to take care of your equipment and complete the calibration just the way you expect it to be done.
To start the calibration process, please fill out the form on this page.
To start to your calibration process you may ship us your tool, please include the Customer Service Shipping Form in the box.
- Please use a sturdy box when shipping your tool to avoid damage
- Please DO NOT use shipping peanuts when packing. They get into the inner workings of the tool which may require additional labor to remove prior to inspection/repair.
- If sending in a pump for service – REMOVE the oil prior to shipping
- All tools subject to 1.5 hour analysis charge of $120.00
- Before Shipping, print out, fill out, and include the downloadable Customer Service Shipping Form to include in shipping box: Download PDF
Please also see our Calibration and Repair Services Terms and Conditions for more details.
Ship your tool/s to:
Attn: Service Department
427 Sargon Way, Unit D
Horsham, PA 19044